Expectations and Benefits for
preschools rely on parent involvement in order to keep tuition low and provide a
quality academic environment for our students.
is expected of Willow Creek parents?
· Payment of monthly tuition and a
non-refundable $35 registration fee.
· Attendance at annual parent
orientation meeting and general membership
· Volunteer in the classroom 1-2 times
a month, depending on class size and length of
For some class sessions you will also
provide a healthy snack for the class.
· Participation in all fundraising
activities. Fundraising includes one Fall fundraiser and one Spring fundraiser.
In the past, the Fall fundraiser has
consisted of ticket raffles, candy sales, popcorn sales, etc. The
has been Silent Auctions or
volunteering to work the Texas Holdem Tournaments that benefit
the school. Fundraisers are determined
by the membership board at the beginning of the school year and may
vary from year to
· Participation in one of the membership job
Willow Creek Cooperative Preschool Constitution.pdf
WCCP Bylaws Updated June 2013.pdf
Contribution of time, talent and
ideas to maintain and improve the success and growth of the preschool.
For the parents
· Parent involvement with children in a
hands-on learning environment.
· Sharing special times and memories
with your child.
· A voice in making policies and a vote
· Time to observe your child with other
young children in a group setting.
· A place to make use of your
· Access to experts on child
development at educational conferences.
· A safe and nurturing
· A parent who participates in their
· An atmosphere in which they are
encouraged to be curious and creative.
· A teacher who is always there for
· A place designed and equipped
especially for them to try out new activities and
· Interaction with other